Friday, July 9, 2010

A time to be honest with myself

Ok then after a shit nights sleep and a very grumpy start to the day, I took myself of to my bedroom to finish The Carrie Diaries and managed to inhale most of the large bag of chips that I dragged in there with me - WTF was I thinking!!!!!! Once again, I ate my emotions instead of just curling up and having a snooze which is what I really needed.

BJ is taking me for a boxing lesson this afternoon so I will be back after that with a report as to how I went and I will have some "start" photos.

OK have just spent 30 mins with BJ wear he had me boxing and kickboxing. I am sure that we all remember getting ourselves to the part in Biggest Loser where we need to take ourselves outside to PURGE what is in our stomach? Yep, I got to that point. I had to sit for a minute and regroup but I did get back up and finish the session. We had a good laugh at me boxing and BJ taking a swipe so that I had to do a squat. He connected with me only once which had us laughing like silly buggers.

Before the session I had asked BJ to take a couple of photos of me so that I have visual proof that I am officially a boomba - all 95kg of me. There we go. Its out there and yes I am embarassed but it means I have to do something about it.

I will upload these when I can make them (the photos) a little smaller so that blogger can handle them.

Hope your all having a great weekend

Kim



1 comment:

  1. Well done! Bet your sore now though....a good sore though. LOL

    We are going to do this together so we both look like smoking hot mumma's at the Intimo Conference next year!

    ReplyDelete