Sunday, July 18, 2010

Meh (95.9kg)

OK so I am really good with PLANNING to loose weight but the execution is a whole other story. Am pleased with self for doing 3 PT sessions this past week, but I know that I could have done at least another 2.

My biggest downfall is my diet - the amount of chocolate that I eat on a daily basis is enough to keep a small country in the black!!! So from today my chocolate intake needs to be nil. Yep I am going to do a 30 day NO CHOCOLATE CHALLENGE. This is going to be really hard as BJ has just made a batch of his home made choccie truffles but its the only way to ensure that I take this seriously. Also, I am a total carbs girl. Yep I love my potato's, pasta and rice and its time to minimise these as well. I want to loose the weight and need to start making the right decisions to get myself there.

Be back later today

No comments:

Post a Comment