Sunday, July 11, 2010

OWIE OWIE OWIE (95.3kg)

OK so I am DEFINATELY feeling the ab muscles under the spare tyre. Yep Zumba is awesome and I LOVE IT. Its going to hurt for the next couple of times but its going to work for me. The thing is its not JUST my ab muscles but my obliques that have been worked also. I couldnt roll over in bed last night without biting my bottom lip first!!!! I am loving this feeling of knowing that I am working and hopefully toning it all up. After my boxing/kickboxing lesson on saturday and zumba yesterday today will be a nice walk on the treadmill to stretch out the leg muscles which are certainly feeling the burn. Zumba has my legs are feeling a tad sore.

Be back later

Bugger Damn and Blast. I have just eaten an entire pack of white chocolate covered strawberry bullets. FFS - that is the last of them and I wont be buying anymore. If you are totally serious about losing the weight stop doing this to yourself and get serious. Am off to decide how to combat this little shit fit - ZUMBA or treadmill??????

No comments:

Post a Comment