Thursday, July 8, 2010

Get my shit together................

Ok so not only have I been lazy in keeping this blog up to date but my inability to get in and start this "lifestyle change" has really started show no only physically but mentally. I am not a nice person to be around and my self loathing is hitting an all time high. Plus the amount of clothes in my wardrobe that I cant fit into has rapidly overtaken what I can fit into.

So along with a couple of other top tarts, Briony and Chris (from Diet Coke Rocks) I am getting back into this. I have a treadmill, crosstrainer and punching bag (no not BJ) at home and need to start using them. BJ has taken PT lessons at work before and is more than happy to help me I just need to start.

I am also going to open this blog to the public hence the reason why there WONT be any half-naked "before" shots of me although I will take a couple of photos in my PT gear so you can see where I am starting from.

Hugs to all

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Off to a great start.. use that equipment! I will get on my cross trainer too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you babe! You deserve to be happy and taking the time to make yourself happy can only reflect positively on your entire family! I'm right there with you on my weight loss mission at the moment. I'll chat soon! XX Jodie

    ReplyDelete