Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is having herself a shit fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OK so the NO CHOCOLATE challenge lasted 4 days - not the 30 and I wanted. Its a wee bit stressful at work and home at the moment so I think 4 days is a great start.

I am going to include some photos of our new house and little cherub in this post as well as my fast self so get ready for PLENTY of photos.

A couple of fat photos first

























This one is from Christmas Day last year


Yep thats little ole me and my fat rolls!!!!

Anyway, onto some better photos - my little cherub aka Princess Crankypants



























Anzac Day 2010








And photos of our New House








Front view Kitchen
Main bedroom Office
I will add some more photos of the house tommorow - I think blogger is about to have a heart attack!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YOu have a gorgeous house!
    I didn't lose a gram this last week... bad eating! How did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything in moderation! I ate all the truffles in the car before we even got out of canberra!! How naughty was that! They were delicious though....please thank BJ for me! X

    ReplyDelete