Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Still on track but the number on the scale SUX

OK so maybe I shouldnt be getting on the scales EVERY morning but its the only way to keep myself on track. This morning, instead of saying GET OF FATSO, it told me I was 95.5kg. I am hoping that this is because my muscle tone is starting to kick in. I refuse to believe that it can be anything else as I have been fairly good the past few days. I even did another boxing session with BJ last night and really put some oomph into the punches - even BJ commented about it.

OK time to get the day started..............................

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM will update at home later tonight. Need to get a few things of my F cup sized chest - bahahahahahahah!

1 comment:

  1. We are definately on the same wave length!! So you didn't end up getting things off your F Cup chest?? You know I'm always here to listen and support you where I can! X

    ReplyDelete