Saturday, January 30, 2010

WOOHOO and oh shit

Ok so the WOOHOO is for the biggest loser starting again tonight. I am really excited because I am going to do this this year. I intend on spending an hour working out 5 days a week. This is something i am really going to give a good shot to this year as i really have to do this. I have reached 92kg again and I am not happy with myself. I have all the stuff and information I need to be able to do this but I need to get off my arse.

The OH SHIT part is that a friend of mine has become a little too high maintenance and I really dont have the time or patience for the shit anymore. Its too much and I am really over it.

I also have a really good bit of news but cant tell you yet. Things are in the works but I want to tell you when I am 100% sure.

Hugs

Kim

1 comment:

  1. OOOO I can hardly wait for the good news! I am thinking it's..... ???

    Did you get a comment from me on your last post and not publish it? I'm sure I did one?

    ReplyDelete