Thursday, January 21, 2010

YAY ME

Ok so I finally did it. Yep I jumped on the treadmill this evening. I did 15 minutes and even managed to do some running in there. Feels pretty awesome to know that there is still a fit chick in there screaming and pushing her way back out. Erynn really wasnt happy that i was on there so I thought 15 mins was a good start. Bj is going to start taking Erynn for a walk so that I can get on there for at least 30 mins.

Anyhoo, I am trying to get my mind in the right place and for some reason the saying "fake it til you make it" keeps coming through. So thats exactly what I am going to do. Behave as though I am a size 12, feel like I am a size 12 and know that i am going to be a size 12.

Its going to happen ladies.

Kim

1 comment:

  1. I just want to be a size 14 again! Well done on the treadmill! It must be hard over there with the temps so high! I find it hard here and it's nowhere near as hot as you guys get!

    ReplyDelete