Saturday, January 9, 2010

Still Planning

Well I am still in planning mode.

Some good news though. I received my first "promotion" at work. Originally I was meant to be a Program Assistant to a Program Manager. I have now been moved up to Program Manager to a Program Co-ordinator. All within 7 days days of me working there. I am very good at wht I do but obviously I have impressed them. LOTS of work coming up. There is a $20 MILLION dollar project that my co-ordinator is developing and I will be looking after the admin side. My first thought when I head the 20 Million was "Damn thats a lot of shoes and bags!!!!!!". Yep, I am a chick through and through!

Hope your all enjoying your weekend and I will post again in the next couple of days with more.

Love

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Promotion! Maybe with the extra money Erynn can stop 'working'.... ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete